- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 days per week
- Average Hours: 37.5 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:8 Saturday mornings at the first location and 1:8 rota at the second location
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: Nights
Our client is seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as part of their team. This is a great opportunity to join a team of experienced Vets, Nurses, and Animal Care Assistant/Receptionists where their aim is to treat their patients as though they were their own animals and to treat their clients in the way they would wish to be dealt with themselves. You will be required to work one to two Bank Holidays per year at their second location.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary £20,475 – £24,940 depending on experience
- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunity to buy or sell extra days
- HealthShield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
- Fun social events
- Dedicated Reception team so you can focus on nursing duties
- CPD 3 days / £600 per annum plus potential for extra qualifications
- Clinical Coaching opportunities
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.