- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 5:8 weekends off
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is looking to employ a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their amazing, supportive work family; Also paid sleeping shifts (additional to salary) for out of hours work (adv. 1 night a week). They might consider second year students who are at the end of their training. They are a small animal training Hospital, with fantastic state of the art modern facilities including laparoscopic equipment, laser therapy, in-house laboratory, radiography suite, and more. They are a supportive team and there is very much a family feel amongst the whole team. They encourage their nurses to carry out additional qualifications and certificates in their areas of interest. They are looking for someone forward thinking and enjoy all aspects of modern-day nursing including inpatient care, nurse lead consultations, theatre practice, and socialising.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary £20,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
- Generous CPD package as further career development is encouraged and funded
- Structured career pathway encouraging progression
- Professional fees are paid annually
- Fantastic company benefits scheme including access to various health care, wellness support, and money claim back opportunities
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Maternity and paternity package
- Companywide special interest groups including anaesthesia, behaviour, wellbeing, pain management, and much more
- Social and team building events, companywide focus on wellbeing and team collaboration
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.