- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 or 5 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: No weekends
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is excited to be able to offer opportunities for both Full and Part-time RVN’s. Their practice thrives in an environment of collaboration and teamwork, and they are supported by a fantastic group of people with a diverse range of interests and qualifications. They have a huge range of development opportunities which are available to all team members. They would love to meet you to discuss the current opportunities which are available for both newly graduated and experienced veterinary Nurses. Joining their nursing team will allow you to develop and use all your nursing skills. They encourage our nurses to be involved in case discussions and clinical improvement routinely during their work.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Modern well-maintained, well-equipped practices
- No out of hours (VetsNow on site at hospital premises)
- Generous CPD budget and opportunities to undertake certificates.
- Mentoring system available to all team members
- Healthshield package
- RCVS fees paid
- 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays (loyalty bonus and buy and sell holiday scheme also available)
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.