- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 or 5 days per week
- Average Hours: 37.5 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:6/7 Saturday mornings
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
The practice is very well established and has a longstanding friendly client base. You will join a fun and nurturing team who have a passion for providing high quality customer and patient care. Coaching, help, and encouragement is always available, so any experience level considered. Flexible working also considered. They are a 4 Vet, 7 RVN sized practice which means we are big enough to work a good rota and have colleagues to provide help and advice, but at the same time you won’t be lost in the crowd.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- RCVS plus one other membership subscription paid
- VDS cover
- £600 CPD allowance per annum
- HealthShield plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.