- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 or 5 days per week
- Average Hours: 35-40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:10 weekend days
- Out of hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is a busy 2 branch PSS accredited practice, and they are looking for a motivated, forward thinking small animal nurse to join and expand their team. They are a first opinion practice that prides itself on good patient care and they see a very varied caseload. Our client has access to in-house laboratory equipment, ultrasound, digital x-rays including dental x-rays and anaesthetic monitoring equipment such as pulse oximeters and capnographs. We have also just obtained a brand-new therapeutic laser. They also have certificate holders within the nursing teams and encourage further learning and CPD.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary £11.06 – £13.14, based on experience
- To become part of a supportive nursing team who feel like a family
- An appealing salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance.
- Company Pension
- Good work life balance
- Paid Sick Leave per year
- A CPD allocation to assist with your career growth
- Employee Pet discounts
- RCVS fees paid along with your choice of another professional subscription
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.