- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4-5 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: Flexible rota patterns
- Out of Hours: Can have OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client is expanding their team and looking for experienced RVNs with a passion for emergency and critical care, high patient and client care skills and a strong team mind-set. The practice sees first-opinion emergencies and provides continuous inpatient care, with plenty of opportunity to work cases up.
Our client is looking for someone who is happy to work within a team, act with integrity and show respect to their colleagues, clients, and patients, use, and share best practices, can think ahead, and embrace change, take ownership of their work, and offer solutions to problems encountered as well as enjoy success and show a desire to grow professionally. They can be extremely flexible and have different rota options available, as well as being able to incorporate weekday work.
The hospital site boasts a CT scanner, advanced ultrasonography equipment, endo-surgery facilities, extensive blood analysis equipment, dedicated orthopaedic, soft tissue and exotic theatres, as well as a dedicated dental suite.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary depending on experience
- Generous salaries with yearly pay reviews
- Up to 6 weeks holiday inclusive of Bank holidays – options to buy and sell
- Sick pay of 2 weeks full pay and 2 weeks half pay
- 3 days CPD, with a budget of £600
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- One other professional subscription paid- e.g., BVNA
- Workplace Pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
- Wellbeing support
- HealthShield Employment Benefit Scheme.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.