- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4-5 days per week
- Average Hours: 37.5 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: No weekends
- Out of Hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No Nights
Our client is seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team at their recently fully refurbished Veterinary. Their fantastic team of experienced Vets, Nurses, and Receptionists aim to treat their patients as though they were their own animals and to treat their clients in the way they would wish to be dealt with themselves
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Starting salary £20,475 rising to £24, 940 per annum depending on experience
- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays), opportunity to buy or sell extra days
- Healthshield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
- Dedicated Reception team enabling you to focus on nursing duties
- Schedule 3 work encouraged, and in-house training provided
- Strong team focus for clinical governance and continual improvement
- Feline Friendly Practice with dedicated cat ward, cat waiting and consulting areas
- CPD 3 days / £600 per annum plus potential for extra qualifications
- Clinical Coaching opportunities
- Team social calendar with events monthly
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.