- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4-5 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: full time candidates – 1:7 weekends, 1:14 Saturdays. Part time candidates – 1:7 weekends 1:14 Saturday mornings
- Out of Hours: No OOH’s
- Nights: No Nights
Our client is looking for full-time and part-time RVN’s to join their team of driven and motivated individuals, including many with post qualification certificates. They currently have 20 Day Nurses, 4 Night Nurses and 4 kennel assistants working at their busy RCVS PSS accredited Animal Hospital. Their nurses also enjoy a great work/life balance, varied caseload where schedule 3 is actively encouraged and additional training/qualifications are supported. There is no OOH’s although there is the opportunity to provide holiday cover if you wish.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary depending on experience
- Competitive salary
- Cash Health Plan
- £1000 CPD budget
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- RCVS /VDS/BVNA membership fully funded
- Staff Discount on pet care and Pet Health Plan
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced company sick pay
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.