he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Days per week (Part Time Considered)
• 1 in 3 Saturday or 1 in 6 Full Weekends
• No Out of Hours
• Salary of up to £68,000 Depending on Experience, including accommodation and vehicle allowance
• £1,500 CPD Allowance + Certificate Funding
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• 4 Weeks’ Paid Sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
• RCVS, VDS & BVA Memberships Paid
• Pension Scheme
• Career Progression
• In House & High Street Discounts
• 1 Day ‘Peterinity Leave’
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join the team of this corporately owned practice of 12 Vets,. 5.5 Nurses and 3.5 Receptionists
This practice is seeking a like-minded vet who enjoys a synergetic approach with enthusiasm for offering a great service, building on the clinics local reputation, and playing a crucial part within the team.
The practice is very well-equipped with both digital x-ray and dental x-ray, ultrasound, blood pressure machine, pulse ox, lab including microscope, separate cat and dog wards and staff room
The practice also works very closely with their main 24 hour hospital which is just 10 minutes down the road and is where the OOHs service for the practice is provided for all the inpatients and where the more complex surgeries/imaging (CT and MRI) are carried out.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]