he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 4 Day Work Weeks and 1 in 6 Weekends
• Salary of up to £65,000 Depending on Experience
• £1,500 CPD Allowance + 3 Day CPD Leave
• Certificate Funding
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• RCVS, VDS & BVA Memberships Paid
• Branch Partnership Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• In House & High Street Discounts
This corporately owned practice has an exciting opening for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon.
The ideal candidate will be a confident GP vet looking to take the next step in their career that is a great communicator, has ambition and drive to lead the team and to ensure their clients and patients are given gold standard care.
Certificate study is actively encouraged and funded, and there are partnership opportunities for the right candidate.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]