he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time
• 1 in 3 Sat Morn & 1 in 6 Full Weekends
• No OOHs
• Salary of up to £69,869 Depending on Experience
• Certificate Funding
• £1,500 CPD Allowance + 3 Days CPD Leave
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
• Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
• Accommodation allowance
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• RCVS, VDS & BVA Memberships Paid
• In House & High Street Discounts
• 100% attendance bonus schemes
• 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
Due to an internal move, this practice is seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
The clinic provides care to the local furry population as well as a variety of exotic species! An interest in exotic species is not a prerequisite but would be an advantage.
This position is open to vets of all levels of experience as we are happy to provide support and training to more newly qualified colleagues.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]