he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• 7 Nights On, 7 Nights Off Rota
• Salary of up to £60,000 Depending on Experience
• Accommodation & Vehicle Allowance / Company Car
• Generous CPD Allowance
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• RCVS, VDS & BVA Memberships Paid
• Pension Scheme
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
• In House & High Street Discounts
• Relocation Package If Moving More than 40miles
This corporately owned referral hospital is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their Night team.
Here you’ll find everything you need to deliver exceptional care, from a professional and passionate team to extraordinary facilities, such as high spec ultrasound and a software system that enables truly continuous exceptional care, that’s always there.
The ideal candidate will already be an experienced Night Vet or have experience within ECC, and dedicated to delivering outstanding emergency and critical care to your patients. You will also be caring and progressive, and you’ll also have great communication skills.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]