he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time
• 1 in 3 Sat Morn & 1 in 6 Full Weekends
• Salary of up to £52,000 Including Accommodation & Vehicle Allowance
• £1,500 CPD Allowance + 3 Days CPD Leave
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• RCVS, VDS & BVA Memberships Paid
• In House & High Street Discounts
This corporately owned practice are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon with at least one year UK small animal practice experience to join their team.
In this role you will be exposed to a variety of cases whilst having access to state-of-the-art technologies such as ultrasound, a digital x ray system, endoscopy, and much more. The role will give you the opportunity to work alongside a experienced lead vet and a team of experienced nurses and support staff.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]