he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
• Full Time Hours
• Weekends on Rota & No OOHs
• Salary up to £60,000
• Fully funded CPD + Certificate Funding
• 28 Days Holidays, Increasing to 33 after 2 years
• Free car parking
• Life Insurance Equal to 4x Annual Salary
• Paid Sponsorship Fees
• Paid professional memberships including RCVS and BVA
• Inhouse & Company Wide Discounts
• Highstreet & Online Discounts
• Relocation Package Considered
This corporately owned 1st opinion practice has a new opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The practice is purpose built to industry leading standards with state-of-the-art equipment including dental x-ray, digital x-rays, ultrasound and an in-house lab. There is plenty of onsite parking and we are ideally located close to the M4 for excellent transport links to Swindon, Bristol and Gloucestershire.
The ideal candidate will be a confident vet both in your clinical and communication skills with solid experience gained in first opinion practice. A surgical interest would be advantageous but is not essential.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]