he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full or Part Time
- Saturdays on Rota
- No Out of Hours Work
- Salary between £50,000 – £60,000 (Pro-Rata if Part Time) Depending on Experience
- £2,000 CPD Allowance + 5 Days CPD Leave
- VDS Membership Paid
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- BUPA private health insurance and Simply Health Refunds/Cashback
- Up to £3000 relocation assistance.
- 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
- Generous shopping/leisure discounts
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Great colleague pet discount scheme.
- Membership Scheme Allowance up to £350 per annum.
- Colleague Introduction incentive of £2500.
- Accommodation Available
This corporately owned, 1st opinion practice Veterinary Surgeon to join their 2 vet team.
The practice is fully-equipped with excellent on-site facilities, allowing blood testing, x-rays and operations to be performed.
The ideal candidate would be confident in GP practice, is happy with routine surgeries, and loves working as part of a small team.
The is accommodation available for this position as well as a relocation allowance.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]