he Highlights of this position can be seen on the table to the left.
- Full or Part Time
- 1 in 4 Saturday’s and 1 in 10 Sundays
- No Out of Hours Work
- Salary between £45,000 – £60,000 (Pro-Rata if Part Time) Depending on Experience
- £2,000 CPD Allowance + 5 Days CPD Leave
- VDS Membership Paid
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- BUPA private health insurance and Simply Health Refunds/Cashback
- Up to £3000 relocation assistance.
- 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
- Generous shopping/leisure discounts
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Great colleague pet discount scheme.
- Membership Scheme Allowance up to £350 per annum.
- Colleague Introduction incentive of £2500.
This corporately owned 1st opinion practice is looking for a new vet to join their team.
The practice boasts two large consulting rooms, both with natural light, a large prep and theatre area, and a colleague room for breaks and lunches.
They have invested in several pieces of equipment this year to ensure we have the best equipment for procedures. We utilise our in-house lab equipment effectively as clients are keen to complete diagnostics in developing treatment plans.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team and have a proven ability to communicate effectively with clients, putting their pets at the centre of every decision as well as being confident in routine surgery.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]