- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4-5 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 5:8 weekends
- Out of Hours: OOH’s
- Nights: Night
Our client is looking to employ a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our amazing, supportive work family (second year students at the end of their training may be considered). They are a small animal training Hospital, with fantastic state of the art modern facilities including laparoscopic equipment, laser therapy, in-house laboratory, radiography suite, and more.
They are a supportive team and there is very much a family feel amongst the whole team. They will encourage their nurses to carry out additional qualifications/certificates in their areas of interest as career development is something that the practice is very keen to promote and fund. They ask that you are forward thinking and enjoy all aspects of modern-day nursing including inpatient care, nurse lead consultations, theatre practice, and socialising.
They pride themselves on providing the highest standard of care and are enrolled onto the RCVS practice standards scheme. Their previous achievements include 6 outstanding awards in the PSS awards scheme, runners up in the Petplan Veterinary awards for practice of the year 2018, IFSM cat friendly silver award, and most recently we have been reaccredited as hospital standard in our RCVS practice standards inspection.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary pro rata £20,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
- Paid sleeping shifts for out of hours work (adv. 1 night a week)
- Generous CPD package as further career development is encouraged and funded
- Structured career pathway encouraging progression
- Professional fees are paid annually
- Fantastic company benefits scheme including access to various health care, wellness support, and money claim back opportunities
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Maternity and paternity package
- Companywide special interest groups including anaesthesia, behaviour, wellbeing, pain management, and much more
- Social and team building events, companywide focus on wellbeing and team collaboration
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.