- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 3 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:4 weekends (Supported)
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOH’s
- Nights: No Nights
Our client prides themselves on offering a high standard of patient care to the animals of York. They have a well-equipped RCVS accredited hospital, with a forward-thinking and supportive team. They’re looking for a motivated individual who would enjoy using their nursing skills across theatre, in-patient care, and nursing clinics. You will need to have a full driving license for this role.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary £21,049.60 – £26,000.00 based on 40 hours per week
- HealthShield scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Additional qualifications encouraged and good CPD allowance
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS cover
- Dedicated on-site night team
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.