- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 3 days per week
- Average Hours: 24 Hours per week (average) 8
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturdays 8am-4pm
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, caring Veterinary Nurse that can effectively communicate with both colleagues and their clients. You will need to hold an appropriate Veterinary Nurse qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS for this role.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Healthshield cash plan
- Generous CPD allowance
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Company pension
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.