- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 to 5 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: No weekends
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
Our client is proud to have achieved ISFM gold standard and encourages their entire team to be feline friendly. They don’t believe in conveyor belt care and enjoy getting to know our patients and their owners. They actively encourage continuity of care. They are recruiting for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Excellent salary dependent on experience
- RCVS fees paid and one other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- £600 CPD allowance
- 6 weeks holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Veterinary fees.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.