- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 to 5 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 1:8 weekend days with time off in lieu
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, committed individual, proud of their profession and eager to learn in a progressive and fun atmosphere They’re looking for a recently qualified RVN or 2nd year student, to join their close knit, diverse and fun fully qualified team. They have a supportive environment for newly or soon-to-be qualified nurses to develop. Our client’s main surgery is equipped to a very high standard, including direct digital and dental radiography, ultrasound, laparoscopy, video endoscopy, and a fully equipped in house laboratory. Advanced soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery is performed in-house.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Salary dependent on experience
- Competitive salary commensurate with the role
- Professional fees paid including RCVS, VDS and BVNA
- 6 weeks holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- No out of hours. We host Vets Now from our Chippenham hospital
- Excellent CPD allowance
- Wellbeing package.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.