- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4-day working week!
- Average Hours: 37.25 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 4 hours on a Saturday
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOH’s
- Nights: No nights
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Nurse to join our team. We would also consider a nurse very near to qualifying. They are a busy small animal practice providing the ideal opportunity to use your veterinary nursing skills to the full. They are a great, friendly, social team of Vets, nurses and support staff. Our team consists of 6 Vets, 4 Registered Vet Nurses and 3 Student Vet Nurses. Their practice has a full range of surgical and medical facilities, and they are also a Veterinary Nursing training practice, so there will be opportunities for student coaching. They are looking for a team player. You will be a good communicator, having empathy with clients and their pets, and a passion to extend your range of experience, alongside our likeminded team.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Pro Rata commensurate with experience
- Holiday entitlement – 22 days, plus all public bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays.
- CPD encouraged and funded
- Professional membership fees paid.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.