- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: A 4 day week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: No weekend work
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team as Senior Nurse. The successful candidate will find themselves part of and supported by a friendly and knowledgeable team, who strive to provide the highest standards of patient care. Their branch is a busy first opinion practice, with an increasingly successful exotics department.
Our client is dedicated to developing and supporting nurses throughout their career, whether they wish to specialise in a certain area or gain more experience all round.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- £25,500 to £28,500 Pro Rata
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Great CPD Allowance
- Full RCVS membership
- Full BVNA membership
- VDS Cover
- Healthshield private health insurance which includes retail and lifestyle discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Discounted Veterinary fees.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.