- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 7 nights on followed by 14 nights off the shifts are 6pm – 9am
- Average Hours: 30.33 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: No weekends
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Night Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the hospital, someone who is a confident clinical nurse, someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience, they will also need to hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- £26,800 to £32,000 Pro Rata
- Salary between £26,800 – £32,000
- 6 weeks paid annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- RCVS fees covered
- VDS cover
- HealthShield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.