- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: A 4-day working week!
- Average Hours: 35 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: Flexible rota created around your needs
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
A rare opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s team at Edinburgh’s only Veterinary Hospital. The successful candidate will find themselves part of and supported by a friendly and knowledgeable team. They strive to provide the highest standards of patient care. Braid Vets is dedicated to developing and supporting nurses throughout their career, whether they wish to specialise in a certain area or gain more experience all around.
Our client’s RCVS-accredited hospitals are fully equipped with ultrasonography, video endoscopy, digital radiography, laparoscopy, in-house laboratory machines, and all the other essentials you would expect.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- £23,500 to £28,500 Pro Rata depending on experience
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity to buy/sell holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Great CPD Allowance
- Full RCVS membership
- Full BVNA membership
- VDS Cover
- Healthshield Insurance – includes retail and lifestyle discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Discounted Veterinary fees
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.