- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 to 5 days per week
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: Weekends
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
Our client is looking for a forward thinking, driven, and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse.
The ideal candidate will be excited to join their team in a busy and growing small animal practice, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to their patients and exceptional service to their clients.
Who they need
- An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
- Someone who is a confident clinical nurse willing to encourage and develop the student nurses.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience.
- Flexible approach to working hours to enable delivery of a high standard of nursing care to patients.
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- £18,500 to £27,500 Pro Rata (This is open to discussion)
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave including Bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- HealthShield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.