- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: over 4 days – 4 x 9-11 hour shifts
- Average Hours: 40 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: One Saturday or Sunday every 4 weeks
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
This position would suit an RVN who is looking to provide a high standard of patient, and client care as part of a friendly and supportive team. You would be joining a team of 12 Vets, who have a variety of special interests, and certificates, and are supported by an excellent team of RVNs, TVNs, VCAs and receptionists.
The practice is well equipped, and is proud to be both a nurse training practice and a host practice for final year Surrey Veterinary Students. Salary will be dependent on experience.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- £23,000 to £28,000 Pro Rata (This is open to discussion)
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS cover
- £600 CPD allowance
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Veterinary fees.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.