- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 to 5 days per week
- Average Hours: 35 Hours per week (average)
- Weekends: 4 weekends (days only) and 4 Saturday mornings
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, to thrive in their busy well-equipped small animal practice. You must have great communication skills, and a passion for promoting preventative healthcare.
You will enjoy fitting in with their friendly team, and working with their Nurses, Vets and receptionists to provide an exceptional standard of care for pet owner and pet alike.
Previous experience within a busy small animal practice is not essential but desirable. You will be required to work 35 hours per week on a shift pattern plus 4 weekends (days only) and 4 Saturday mornings.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- £19,000 to £26,000 Pro Rata (This is open to discussion)
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave including Bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- Paid professional fees
- A funded and supported CPD package
- A range of other employment benefits such as childcare vouchers, healthcare benefits and cycle to work schemes.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 104 and speak to Callum.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.