Our Client is located in San Mateo, CA is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
As well as offering a generous compensation package, they are also offering up to a $50K sign on bonus!
The hospital has an ultrasound machine, digital dental radiographs and a cautery machine. They also offer boarding services and has a team with over 25 years of experience! What you can expect when working at the hospital is 4 days/week (Mon-Fri) with a rotating half day on Saturday.
Love to get active? Or are an avid leisure enjoyer?
The hospital is located in the Silicon Valley, close to San Francisco where you can take a trip on the ferry to Alcatraz or stop at any of local tasty restaurants. If you looking for a beach trip it’s simple as traveling 15 miles away to the beautiful California coast. If you are avid skier or hiker Tahoe offers it during all the four seasons. Sporting and concerts are offered in the area from a San Francisco Giants baseball game to Golden State Warriors basketball. The facility is nestled in a family – community with local parks for musical concerts or just a place to enjoy the outdoors.
At the hospital they are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
The Benefits Package:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call (213) 291-1399
OR email Richard at