Our Client in Tucson, AZ is seeking an ER Veterinarian to join them with their new schedule offering – ER Flex – maximize your professional development and career satisfaction as an emergency veterinarian while building a fulfilling, eventful life outside of work and have the flexibility of a relief schedule.
As well as offering a generous $50K Sign on bonus, our client is also offering access to an extensive benefits package!
Love The Outdoors?
Tucson, Arizona is a thriving city of over one million people offering a mild year round climate with unique geographical characteristics. It is surrounded by mountains which makes outdoor activities such as hiking, rock climbing, biking, and horseback riding accessible right outside your door. In addition, Tucson is a short 5 hour drive from the beaches of San Diego and less than 4 hours from a snowy getaway in the winter to Flagstaff where you can enjoy plenty of winter activities. Tucson also hosts an array of cultural activities year round, such as street fairs, symphonies, ballets, and is a culinary hotspot. Tucson also has 3 of the country’s top rated high schools and is a great place to raise a family.
ER Flex clinicians can expect the following with our client:
- A flexible schedule involving 10 shifts per 4 weeks with full benefits for a minimum of $150,000 for qualified candidates
- High straight salary – No stress of production component of compensation
- Up to $25,000/year in travel reimbursement for non-local candidates who would like to get to know our client prior to committing to a move or who would prefer to maintain a home in a different city
- Up to $50,000 sign on bonus for local candidates
- Variety of schedule options including but not limited to: 2-3 shifts per week, 5 shifts on/9 shifts off, 10 shifts in a row, whatever works for your schedule.
Our client is a busy Emergency and Specialty hospital which consists of hugely supportive and collaborative specialists in surgery, internal medicine, neurology/neurosurgery, emergency/critical care, dermatology, and radiology in an award-winning, state-of-the-art facility open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Their 32,000 sq. ft. hospital features a separate emergency entrance and lobby, 16 exam rooms, 4 surgical and 1 dental suite, video-endoscopy, mobile and stationary color-flow Doppler ultrasounds, a large central ICU with oxygen cage, Pulmonetics ventilator, Telemetry, portable ultrasound unit, in-house lab with associated Antech reference lab in hospital, spiral CT scanner, MRI, I-131, and digital radiography.
- Health insurance (vision, medical, dental, HSA/FSA)
- Optional life, disability insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Generous CE allowance with additional PTO allotted
- Reimbursement for membership dues and license fees
- VetGirl discount, Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook membership
- And many more discounts and supplemental insurance options
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call (213) 291-1399 OR email Richard at [email protected]