Our Client, located in Tracy California is looking for an associate veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
At the Hospital, they’ve helped pets live long, healthy and happy lives since 1984. They deliver the best medical care for pets and the best experience for pet owners. They are very proud of their team. Their doctors, technicians and receptionists have a combined experience of over 135 years!
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated veterinarian to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like a practice owner. Plus, you’ll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
As a longstanding part of the Tracy community, our Client is a proud sponsors of youth baseball/soccer teams and other high school sports. They also sponsor animal rescue groups in our town. They are a member of the Tracy Chamber of Commerce and continue to support their activities. They enjoy working with the community because they are part of the community.
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call (213) 291-1399 OR email Richard at [email protected]