A message from our Client –“We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.”
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced ER Veterinarian (Internship trained preferred)
- Interested in a collaborative + team approach to ER medicine
- Strong communications skills and an energetic attitude
Values + People: They’re different. Light on ego, heavy on collaboration-they generally enjoy working with one another. Our Client host pumpkin carving contests, potlucks and encourage innovation within our medical care and management. They also value growth and additional training (through in-house RACE-approved continuing education courses). Our Client emphasize staying current with the best treatment options and techniques.
The Practice: The Hospital belongs to a network of ER/multi-specialty practices located throughout the SoCal area, provides 24/7 ER care to the surrounding communities. Their ER and Critical Care departments have a busy and varied caseload with a high number of referral emergencies. Our Clients other specialties include cardiology, internal medicine, interventional radiology/endoscopy, surgery, nephrology, neurology, urology along with Avian + Exotic medicine. The practice shares a facility with other specialties as well, such as dentistry, dermatology, oncology, ophthalmology, and radiation oncology. They also have highly trained and skilled support staff who are dedicated to ensuring the success of their services.
To provide the best care possible, they stay apprised of new innovations and utilize an extensive array of cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment. These include a complete laboratory (CBC/Chemistry/ Criticare Express-Nova/Istat/SCA2000, SnapDx, VetTest), monitoring devices (Cardell Max 12/Telemetry/NIBP/ Invasive BP/telemetry), digital radiography, color flow Doppler ultrasound (GE Logiq S7, P6, Sonoscape portable ultrasound, and Phillips CX50 cardiac ultrasound), OEC 9800 & 9900 fluoroscopy with neurovascular package, 16 slice helical CT, and 1.5T MRI. The Client have pulmonetics critical care ventilator at each hospital. Thay are also equipped with complete endoscopic, laparoscopic, and thoracoscopic instrumentation. And are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new therapies.
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
The Hospitals Locations:
- South Bay: Situated in Torrance with easy access to all the beach cities.
- Los Angeles: Nestled in the bustling town of Culver City between Santa Monica and Beverly Hills.
- San Fernando Valley: Found in Woodland Hills. Close to all the outdoor activities found in Malibu and Topanga Canyon.
- Loyal, passionate about emergency medicine, good with people and plays well with others
- Exemplifies our guiding principles: Quality, Integrity, Compassion, and Service.
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Internship trained and/or experienced in ER medicine
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call (213) 291-1399 OR email Richard at [email protected]