Our Clients Team is looking to add a part-time, ER Veterinarian to their growing practice!
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced ER Veterinarian, or a confident and motivated new grad
- Interested in a team approach to ER medicine
- Excited to be a part of a fast-growing ER Department
The Mission: Our client offers exceptional specialty and emergency veterinary healthcare. Their services include Internal Medicine, Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery, Oncology, Radiology, and Regenerative Medicine. Every day we strive to compassionately provide an integrated, team approach to veterinary healthcare. Their trusted team work to provide extraordinary care in a comfortable and friendly environment.
The Facility: Our clients facility is fully equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, rigid and flexible endoscopy, an I-131 treatment room awaiting certification, two state-of-the-art surgical suites, chemotherapy safety hood, and a Vimago CT scanner. Other professional team members include a Board-Certified Internist, Surgeon, and Radiologist. They work closely with a Board-certified Theriogenologist.
The Home: The hospital is centrally located and easily accessed from several major growing and prosperous communities in Northern Colorado. Northern Colorado offers an unmatched quality of life, great schools, and a strong animal-centric community spirit.
- Part-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]