Our Client in Evans, Colorado is looking for an Emergency Veterinarian to join their practice. They are an AAHA Accredited, 24/7/365, Level II VECCS Certified Facility. They pride themselves on providing the Greeley area and Weld County communities and veterinarians with compassionate and quality emergency, urgent, and critical care and have been doing so since 2001.
They have an excellent team who all work together very well and without egos or gossip. They’re big enough to provide cutting-edge medicine with new technology, equipment, and training and small enough to give owners and patients personalized care. The management staff works hard to ensure that all employees are happy in their positions as well as working towards their individual, long-term goals. They consider themselves to be a ‘teaching facility’ and host veterinary and technician interns, externs, and volunteers throughout the year.
Now, how about you?
They welcome those who are interested in growing and sharing their knowledge base. Ideal candidates will have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and positive. The ability to multitask efficiently in a fast-paced environment while still being a team player is essential.
- Part-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]