Our Client wants a Full-Time Emergency Veterinarian to join their team.
Our client is a fast-paced, progressive emergency clinic on the Western Slope of Colorado. Their hospital is growing, and they need experienced clinicians capable of delivering high quality care to their patients. Digital radiology, ultrasound, full laboratory, surgical monitoring, in-house blood bank, and endoscopy are all on-site.
They are the ONLY emergency clinic in a 200 miles radius! They have an exceptionally skilled, TOP NOTCH, tenured support staff. Every doctor comes with their very own COMPLETE SET of support staff! Potential, potential, potential!
Enjoy the Western Colorado sun and mild climate! Grand Valley is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, with world-class hiking, mountain biking, skiing, rafting, and plenty of wide-open spaces. Enjoy the beauty of Colorado without the housing prices and traffic of Denver! They are only 20 miles from Utah. You can live in a city with a small-town feel. Grand Valley is a college town so there is a night life too. Great place for families or bachelor/ bachelorettes. Location, location, location!
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]