Our client is seeking a full-time or part-time associate veterinarian to join their team and growing practice.
Why work at this hospital?
Our client was founded almost 30 years ago and is well established in the community. With a tradition of practice excellence and a kind, caring and compassionate staff, our client looks forward to caring for their community’s furry family members. They promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. At the hospital they are comprised of compassionate veterinary industry professionals. Come join their incredible team!
What they offer- Competitive compensation based on experience. Benefits are excellent and include medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, CE stipend, 8 weeks (about 2 months) paid parental leave, and pet service discounts, Bright Horizons Family Care Benefits, Support Linc- A veterinary specific employee assistance program with virtual and face to face access to PhD level therapists, Carrot-an inclusive and innovative fertility advisor with the most extensive clinical network and discounts on services, Tuitiion.IO which provides 1-2-3 student loan scenario planning and refinancing options.
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]