Our client is looking for a talented veterinarian to join their team!
The hospital – established in 1949, is a 3 doctor practice in the heart of Pacific Beach, San Diego. They are a fun and diverse group of veterinary professionals. They are a full-service veterinary hospital, and they offer a wide variety of general practice services for their fur patients.
They have a great history with long-term clients and staff! They have a fun, fast-paced facility with a friendly & positive working environment. They value honest and direct communication between staff, management, and clients. They are community-centered, they honor the client/patient relationship, and they respect people and their pets.
They invest heavily in their employees’ long-term growth and happiness. They offer a competitive salary and a wonderful benefits package including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid time off, paid parental leave, continuing education, generous pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
Their staff is passionate about pets, and providing outstanding care and customer service, Join their team today!
What they are looking for:
- Possess a commitment to practicing excellent patient care.
- Understand and apply the importance of the client experience.
- Have proficient skill in medicine, surgery, and dentistry.
- Ability to teach, mentor and develop veterinarians at all performance levels.
- Keep current on new products and medical protocols.
- Ability to maintain accurate electronic medical records and regularly audit those of other doctors.
- Coordinate and disseminate Continuing Education for the doctor and medical team.
What they offer:
- A solid future in an established practice.
- An exceptional team of Veterinary Professionals.
- Regional medical and operational support.
- An opportunity to make an impact on others.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
- Medical Director Stipend.
- Competitive base salary plus production and no negative accrual.
- Incredible benefits package including paid vacation paid parental leave, health, vision, dental, liability, 401k, discretionary fund, and pet care discounts
- Stipends for relocation where needed
- Support as needed for you and your team and a positive work-life balance.
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]