What they are:
- They provide exceptional care to their patients & guests, and the people who love them.
- Their care is supportive, ethical, and empathetic.
- Collaborative and supportive doctor and team environment.
- A well established hospital with a positive culture.
- They promote work / life balance for their employees.
What they are looking for someone to have:
- A commitment to practicing excellent patient care.
- Compassion for the importance of the client experience.
- Proficient skills in medicine, surgery, and dentistry.
- Desire to keep current on new products and medical protocols.
- Ability to maintain accurate electronic medical records.
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]