Our client, an established small animal practice, located in beautiful Thousand Oaks, California, is seeking a hard-working team player veterinarian to join their team. Management and leadership potential for the right candidate! Located in Ventura County, Thousand Oaks is a great recreation and family area located near L.A. and Santa Barbara. It is one of the safest cities in the country with a highly educated population, excellent schools, outdoor activities, and a short drive to the beach.
They are open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM and Saturday from 9 AM to 3 PM. No after-hours emergencies or on-call requirements. They are seeking a qualified veterinarian able to commit to work 4 to 5 days a week.
Our client maintains a “family feel” and is excited to add someone great to their culture. You will also have a national network of colleagues, internal CE, and personal wellness programs, and a variety of professional growth paths.
- Full-Time (4 to 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]