Our client is looking to add a great associate veterinarian to their amazing team of professionals.
The Facility: Our clients hospital is staffed with a team of highly-skilled, compassionate veterinary professionals that share the same unwavering passion and commitment to improving the lives of animals and the people who love them. They work cohesively as a team and genuinely enjoy being with one another all day, which lends itself to the fun, friendly atmosphere you will find within the clinic. From the moment you first walk through their doors, you will feel right at home.
The Home: Since 1978, our client has been delivering exceptional quality animal health care and unmatched service to the people and pets of Diamond Bar, Walnut, and surrounding communities. Since the moment they first opened their doors, their focus has remained on applying customized care that meets all the patient’s needs, both physical and emotional. It is a level of personalized, precise, and effective care you simply will not find anywhere else. They are a full-service animal health care facility offering a broad spectrum of comprehensive services designed to support a lifetime of health and happiness for your animal family member. Whether it is a simple checkup, critical care to save your pet’s life, or hospice care to make your companion’s final days as comfortable and painless as possible, they are prepared to partner with you every step of the way. They also offer several general pet care services, such as boarding, grooming, and adoption assistance.
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]