Our clients clinics are staffed by veterinarian teams often comprised of experienced and recently graduated doctors, which encourages mentorship and learning. They promote a clinic environment centered on a true team approach, where they succeed at a high level together.
The Inland Empire is an amazing place to live!
- Most affordable housing in all of SoCal – Larger house and yard for your money.
- Weather – Year-round sunshine! US Hardiness Zones Zone 8 and 9 for those Gardeners out there.
- Proximity to destinations
- <1hr – Temecula Valley Wine Country
- ~30mins to Ontario International Airport – Easy access to international and domestic travel.
- 1hr – Mountains – Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead – Ski/Snowboard/Hike/Camp
- 1hr – Desert – Palm Springs Resorts, Joshua Tree National Park, Hiking, Camping,
- 1-2hrs – Theme Parks – Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios
- 1-2hrs – Beaches – OC + LA Beaches
- 1-2hrs – Nightlife – Orange County and Los Angeles food, brewing, art, music, film, and theater scenes
- 2hrs – San Diego – Beaches, Restaurants, Breweries, World Famous San Diego Zoo and Safari Park
- 3-4hrs – Las Vegas, NV
- 6hrs – Phoenix, AZ
A Day In the Life
No two days are ever the same at their hospital and their veterinarians see a variety of cases, from routine, essential care, to daily surgeries. Their care caseload provides the perfect combination of challenge and diversity, with medical care that includes diagnostics, dentistry, radiology and surgery.
Who You Are
They are looking for an experienced, full-time veterinarian to join their growing team of happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, dedicated to delivering quality veterinary care to all pets.
In this position, they are looking for someone with 2+ years of veterinary experience, with a focus on surgical skill and proper animal handling skill. Job Requirements include:
- Proficient at medicine and general surgery
- Great communicator who loves building relationships with clients
- Ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills
Who They Are
They’re a talented team of passionate people coming together to make outstanding vet care affordable. Our client brings quality veterinary care at unprecedented value to all and they are expanding nationally to accommodate the needs of their clients and their pets.
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]