The clinic is staffed by veterinarian teams often comprised of experienced and recently graduated doctors, which encourages mentorship and learning. They promote a clinic environment centered on a true team approach, where they succeed at a high level together.
A Day In the Life
No two days are ever the same and their veterinarians see a variety of cases, from routine, essential care, to daily surgeries. Their care caseload provides the perfect combination of challenge and diversity, with medical care that includes diagnostics, dentistry, radiology and surgery.
Who You Are
They are looking for an experienced, full-time veterinarian to join our growing team of happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, dedicated to delivering quality veterinary care to all pets.
In this position, we are looking for someone with 2+ years of veterinary experience, with a focus on surgical skill and proper animal handling skill. Job Requirements include:
- Proficient at medicine and general surgery
- Great communicator who loves building relationships with clients
- Ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills
Who They Are
They’re a talented team of passionate people coming together to make outstanding vet care affordable. Our client brings quality veterinary care at unprecedented value to all and we are expanding nationally to accommodate the needs of their clients and their pets.
As a growing national brand, our client supports its veterinarians with a more efficient business operation and a friendly and organized team that’s second to none. The result is more time for you and your clinical team to focus on your true passion: caring for animals.
- Full-Time (3.5 or 4 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 1 year of experience (Open to New Grads)
- Base salary up to $135,000
- Production bonuses
- Signing Bonus up to $75,000
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- ‘VIP’ program – Earn up to an additional $225,000 over 5 years
- Additional Perks
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]