- Contract Type: Permanent
- Days Per Week: 4 Days per week
- Average Hours: Full Time
- Weekends: 1 in 6 Weekends
- Out of Hours Rota: No OOHs
- Nights: None
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- £65,000 Pro Rota (This is open to discussion)
- CPD not set but encouraged
- RCVS Paid plus other memberships
- Staff Discounts
- Accommodation can be provided on a short or long term basis
Finding the right job isn’t just about money or your commute, other factors come into play. We have highlighted some key points about our client;
- Corporately Owned Practice
- Parking on-site
- Local shops and cafes
- Long-standing business within the community
- Career Development and Progression encouraged
- Staff social events
This 1st opinion, corporately owned practice is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. As well as your day to day duties within practice, you will play a key role in leading and managing the team. You will have the drive and ambition to develop the practice client base, ensuring high standards of care are always delivered.
We understand that you might have more questions about the employer or the job so please feel free to call 01626 249 098 and speak to Courtney.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] (subject header should be the job ID/Ref) and ask for more information.
If you want to apply for this role please know that we will require an up to date resume and a reference. We offer templates on our “contact us” page on our site.