“Constantly growing with an average of close to a hundred new clients per month”
Our client is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join their AAHA-accredited small animal practice in Monrovia, California. Our client is located in the beautiful town of Monrovia. Monrovia has all the advantages of a gorgeous natural environment that is all at once beautiful, historic, cultural, and economically diverse. For those that prefer to commute the Gold Line is located a block away from the hospital.
This animal hospital has been established and are a very busy 5- doctor practice that offers ultrasounds, dental, and digital x-rays. They have a loyal client base and they are constantly growing with an average of close to a hundred new clients per month. They are currently looking for an associate veterinarian to join their existing team. They want someone who believes and practices superior customer service, who is empathetic, a good communicator and educator, and is willing to go above and beyond to help the patients and their owners.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]