“Enjoy boating, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, swimming and much more!”
Our client is an AAHA accredited, small animal, general practice located in a suburb 20 minutes north of Seattle. They are AAFP Cat Friendly certified which means they abide by over 100 different protocols and standards, including separate cat exam rooms and lobby. Their doctors are highly experienced and enjoy collaborating with each other and also enjoy mentoring. They strive for excellent customer service while practicing high quality medicine with a strong focus on preventative medicine, which includes promoting their Wellness plan, CareClub. Their team is fun loving and has a friendly, family environment.
Lynnwood is a bustling city with everything that you need at your fingertips including restaurants, multiple movie theaters, and retail shopping at Alderwood Mall. It is within minutes of Puget Sound where you can enjoy boating, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, swimming and much more. It is centrally located so that commuting from another city makes it quick and easy with mass transit almost on every corner. They are also in close proximity to some of the most beautiful National Parks you will ever see, including Mt. Rainier, Olympic and North Cascades National Parks. These National and State parks have miles upon miles of hiking and climbing trails, which includes the Pacific Crest Trail.
Our client partners with multiple shelters and non-profits providing free first exams and discounted services
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]