“Own beach and boardwalk”
Our client was opened in 1947. It was one of the first hospitals to be AAHA accredited and has continued to maintain the AAHA standard of care for over 70 years.
Our client is a hybrid (GP/Specialty/ER) facility. Their staff consists of 23 veterinarians and approximately 100 support personnel. The veterinarians in the building include general practice, emergency, and Diplomates including general practice (ABVP), dermatology (ACVD), cardiology (ACVIM cardiology), surgery (ACVS), oncology (ACVIM oncology), internal medicine (ACVIM), emergency critical care (ACVECC) and Rehab. Their fully staffed in-house lab laboratory performs routine chemistries, hemograms, parvo snap, FeLV/FIP snap, coagulation panels, and cytology in-house daily. In addition, blood gas, vetscan, and chemistry analysis units are also available for after-hours or STAT chemistries. All of their doctors have easy access to ultrasound for aFAST and tFAST needs. The hospital maintains 18 anesthesia stations with state-of-the-art monitoring as well as two digital radiology suites. There are four operating tables and four dental tables, which are equipped with digital dental radiography. In addition, they have a 64 slice CT scanner on site.
Hollywood, Florida, has its own beach and boardwalk and is just a few miles from the famous Ft. Lauderdale and Miami beaches. In addition, Hollywood, FL is just a few hour’s drive to Orlando and Tampa to spend a day at Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Universal, or MGM theme parks or take a quiet and restful break in the scenic Florida Keys.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]