“Join an amazing team that includes an Internist, 2 Surgeons, an Oncologist, and experienced GP and ER Clinicians”
Our client is a 24-hour Emergency, Specialty and General Practice looking for a Full or Part-Time Emergency DVM. Our clients hospital is state-of-the-art; equipped with endoscopic and laparoscopic capabilities, a brand new GE ultrasound, and a 64-slice CT. You would be joining an amazing team that includes an Internist, 2 Surgeons, an Oncologist, and experienced GP and ER Clinicians. Their hospital is a well-known and highly regarded referral hospital for all of Sonoma County. They are located in the middle of wine country and 30 minutes from gorgeous beaches and redwoods. Come to a place where you can grow as a veterinarian and enjoy the amazing outdoors!
Our client values its family like culture and places an emphasis on teamwork and collegiality. There are still parts of California yet to be discovered—and Santa Rosa is one such place: the happening hub for all there is to see, do, eat, drink, hike, bike, and explore in Sonoma County. Take a typical day….Have a quick breakfast at a funky downtown coffee shop. Once you are fueled up, take a bike ride through a vineyard or the redwoods to the coast. Come back downtown to quench your thirst with one of the world-famous local beers, and dine on fresh, Sonoma-grown food or enjoy wine from one of the numerous world-renowned Sonoma County Wineries. Outdoor activities abound in this area – with picturesque wine country and rugged, beautiful beaches just a short drive away. Santa Rosa is a thriving community – with a proximity to the big city-life of San Francisco, while still maintaining a small-town feeling. Santa Rosa is truly one of the most desirable places to live in California.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]