“16 exam rooms, a spacious treatment area with an expanded ICU, isolation unit, a dental suite, two surgical suites and four wards”
Our client is a unique AAHA-accredited, 13-doctor practice offering high quality medicine in the community for over 55 years. They are open 24 hours, 7 days per week offering both general practice and emergency services. Their well-equipped hospital has electronic medical records, digital radiography, blood analyzers, oxygen cages, a ventilator and ultrasound. This spacious facility has 16 exam rooms, a spacious treatment area with an expanded ICU, isolation unit, a dental suite, two surgical suites and four wards with a separate ward just for cats. They have a unique relationship with the City Shelter team which allows them to give back to the community in ways that other Veterinary Hospitals aren’t always able.
Our client values work-life balance. They are offering a full time position with no on-call hours and are open to a flex-schedule for the appropriate candidate. All Doctors have a set weekly schedule; working a combination of GP and Emergency shifts to support the patients in their community. This position is ideal for candidates who enjoy the variety between wellness, emergency and surgery scheduling. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a solid team of doctors and support staff.
The Sacramento region has an ideal year round climate with numerous recreational options, including hiking, mountain biking, water sports, skiing, wine tasting, and camping. It is only an hour and a half drive from San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, or Napa Valley with all their accompanying activities. Sacramento is a large metropolitan city with a small town feel. There are many world-class restaurants, fun outdoor cafes, and art theaters to visit.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]