“You can enjoy boating, fishing, golf, shopping, local restaurants, and stroll down their historic downtown along Granada Boulevard”
Our client is a small yet busy hospital with a family-like atmosphere. Their focus is on excellent patient care and client service. They have an in-house Idexx lab, ECG, and digital x-ray.
Our client is located just north of Daytona Beach, along Florida’s Atlantic Coast. A nearby destination such as Orlando is just an hour away. You can enjoy boating, fishing, golf, shopping, local restaurants, and stroll down their historic downtown along Granada Boulevard. You can also enjoy a variety of cultural and recreational events throughout the year. While Ormond Beach is best known for its sandy shores, it also features wide stretches of beautiful marshland and other scenic ecosystems.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]