“A great time providing excellent health care”
Our client was voted Best of the Best in the community 10 years in a row. They work together to not only provide excellent health care but also have a great time doing so! They have a great relationship with their community and love to sponsor their local schools, sports and 4-H programs.
Lecanto provides a variety of activities for the beautiful outdoors. Their community offers fishing, golfing, water sports, diving, and swimming with the manatees. Do not miss the Rainbow River for kayaking and tubing. After a day outdoors, enjoy a nice dinner or drink at one of our local restaurants or breweries.
Lecanto is conveniently located with Orlando or Tampa only an hour and twenty minutes away.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]